The amount of notes on this makes me sad.
112 people have been killed in Chicago by a group of people reenacted the purge movies. If your city has been listed as a target; Detroit, MI (8/15) Louisville, KY (8/15), Jacksonville, FL (8/31); please stay inside and take precautions.
If you listen to Twenty-One Pilots for too long you’ll go into an emotional coma until you’ve figured out the meaning of life which never happens so you just have to keep listening to ukulele rapper and his beat-keeping buddy.
Hi everyone. By now you might’ve heard about Ferguson, MO and the death of Mike Brown, but let’s review:
Mike Brown was an 18 year old walking home from his grandma’s around 2PM when he was stopped by police. To be clear, there isn’t a consensus on what…
OMG IMAGINE BEING SOMEONE’S FAVOURITE BLOG
OR BEING A BLOG EVERYONE KNOWS AND RECOMMENDS TO NEW PEOPLE IN THE FANDOM
OR BEING ONE OF THE PRETTY ONES THAT THE BOYS REPLY TO
OR JUST BEING REMOTELY AVERAGE
THAT WOULD BE NICE
OH SO NICE
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats."